Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:32 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
Our client is looking for Portfolio and Program Management Lead who has experience leading complex and/or strategic projects in Infrastructure and Information Security.
Our client is seeking an Enterprise IT Portfolio & Project Management Lead who will be responsible for the planning, execution and management of an integrated multi-year IT Portfolio for the company's Technology Services and Information Security & Risk management organizations. The individual will closely with Chief Technology Officer (CTO) & Chief Information Security officer (CISO) to provide vision and leadership and will collaborate with other IT portfolio leads and IT Business Partners for seamless planning, execution and management of the integrated portfolio.
This 11 month contract-to-hire assignment is located in New Haven, CT.
* Bachelor's degree Business management and/or Information Technology management
* PMP, CSM, Six Sigma certifications is a plus
* Minimum 10 years' experience in Business Transformation program and/or Project Portfolio management area.
* Experience in IT Portfolio Management and Program management in large and complex environment
* Understanding and adherence to PMI's or similar Project and portfolio Management methodologies
* Demonstrated ability to build, organize and lead strategic program teams
* Strong communication, leadership and collaboration skills are required
* Exceptional PM skills, with proven track record of leading broad, complex and/or strategic projects in Infrastructure and Information Security
* Demonstrated experience with assessing, rating, prioritizing and managing IT/Business projects portfolio in biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry
* Experience with Waterfall methodologies is essential. Experience with Agile methodologies is desirable
* In-depth knowledge and experience defining project scope, team building, and defining business requirements
* Strong knowledge and experience of managing infrastructure projects in the field of network, audio & video conferencing, cloud and on-premise infrastructure environment, information protection, data privacy and risk management.
* Proven experience working effectively in a matrix organization across geographies
* Ability to mentor and motivate teams and/ or project members
* Ability to work with different cross-functional stakeholders to establish and ensure a reliable and productive working relationship
* Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence
* Experience running a dynamic, growing organization in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
* Experience building relationships with executive leaders. Strong leadership and mentorship capabilities.
Interested candidate should email <blocked::mailto:email@example.com> firstname.lastname@example.org their resume, current rate, target rate as W2 and how they match the requirements.
Please visit our website at <http://www.itechcp.com/> www.itechcp.com for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs.
ITech Consulting Partners
30 Church Hill Road
Newtown, CT 06470
203-270-0051 Ext: 301
Providing IT professionals on a contract or fulltime basis.
Please visit our website for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs: <http://www.itechcp.com/> www.itechcp.com
linkedin profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnbarryitech> www.linkedin.com/in/johnbarryitech