Monday, December 21, 2009

[itroundtable] LEAD: PMs - Cnsltg - NJ

 

My consulting firm, KellyMitchell, is a prime supplier of PMs for AT&T.  Most positions are in Middletown, but occasionally, one comes up situated in Bedminster. 

 

Note that currently, I do not know if there is an open position at this moment, but when they do turn up, they need to have resumes ready-to-go as the PM spots go very quickly.  So I am seeking interested PMs currently in transition, who have good general PM skills, as well as the following two traits.

 

The key characteristics sought, aside from sound, general PM skills, is telecom experience as well as experience with a project governance and PM tool called PRISM (home grown PM tool developed within AT&T).

 

 If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to me and a brief cover note and I will forward to the recruiter.    At that time, I will copy interested applicants to allow them to follow up.

Regards,  Jeff

 

PS: Please do not call me, as I will not be reviewing the resumes for substance.  I will merely be an agent passing along the resume and cover paragraph to the K-M recruiter.  Appreciate your understanding.

 

 

 

Jeffrey Davis

PMP

One of my favorite question to answer: How can organizations improve project management on a low budget!

LinkedIn Profile:  http://www.linkedin .com/in/jeffreyp davis

Project Management // IT Process and Project Life Cycle Support

jd.davis@verizon. net /

 
Dec 22nd & 29th - No Mtgs - Holidays
Jan 5th - Tues - Bring 20 copies of your resume - 6 pm - Carnevale Center 10 Lenox Ave Pompton Lakes 07442 Rm 9
Jan 12th - Recruiter Night Out - Dinner Mtg - Abby Kohut Moderator - Ralph Cetrulo FYI Systems - Janelle Razzino Razzino Associates
Feb 9th Combined Dinner Mtg AWC - Rod Colon - Empowering Today's Professionals (ETP) Network

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive