Friday, January 18, 2013

[WNO] Digest Number 1440

1 New Message

Digest #1440
1

Message

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:27 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Keith Bogen SPHR" hrslugger2002



 
They just announced on CNN that someone wrote a perfect cover letter for a
job at Wall Street. To the best of my recollection it sounded like this:

"...I
don't want to waste your time with inflating my job positions and
telling you that I am a perfect fit. What I can tell you is that I have a
near perfect GPA and that I will work hard for you."

They said that this letter generated lots of interest from employers and that he has several job offers.
 
All the best,
Keith Bogen, SPHR - MS - MAHuman Resources Business Partner - Talent Acquisition Leader

Keith.Bogen@yahoo.com/ +1-609-577-1061 Mobile & Text

Chief Networking Officer - Whine & Dine Networking LLC
Business Manager -NAPower.com/221860

"You have not lived a perfect day... unless you have done something

for someone who willnever be able to repay you." ~ Ruth Smeltzer
We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive