Friday, October 7, 2011

Re: [itroundtable] Please remove me from this distribution list

 

Me too....
Eleonora Lvov


From: Patrick Buryk <pburyk@gmail.com>
To: laurap157@yahoo.com
Cc: longo5 <bob.longo5@gmail.com>; itroundtable@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [itroundtable] Please remove me from this distribution list

 
Interesting.... I ve received this email at least (5) times so far this morning.
-pb

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:40 PM, laurap157@yahoo.com wrote:

Although I am very grateful for all of the information, I have requested several times to be removed from this list. Please take my name off this list.
Thank you,
Laura Pinto
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: longo5 bob.longo5@gmail.com
Sender: itroundtable@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 05:09:07 0000 (UTC)
To: itroundtable@



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive