Thursday, July 16, 2009

[itroundtable] Ever Heard of Management Recruiting.com?

 

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with a headhunter firm called Management Recruiting. Their web address is at the following link:

http://www.managementrecruiting.com/site.pages/profile-profileOnLanding.html

I received an unsolicited email from them and wasn't sure whether I should respond back. My resume is with so many recruiters now, that I don't really want to expanding its distribution, you know?

If you have any experiences with this company, whether positive or negative, please let me know.

Thanks. Gary Cohen.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Share experiences

with owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive