Saturday, November 14, 2009

[itroundtable] FW: Business System Analyst - Contract in Jersey City, NJ

 

Please contact Nazreen directly nazreen at infotechnologiesinc.com
11/13/2009
Greetings,
My name is Naz and I'm a Recruiter at Info Technologies Inc.  You've received this email because the skills in your resume matched our search criteria for a Business System Analyst in our database. 
It is possible that you may not be best suited for this particular position, but we have multiple positions available in all areas and levels of IT where you may be interested and better suited. 

Below is the job description to which I am referring for a current job opening located in Jersey City, NJ:


Client is looking for an excellent writer with great oral skills - someone who can do functional specifications / requirements.

 

Must be able to deal effectively with business partners to gather requirements.


If you fit the above requirments, please send me a copy of your resume in MS Word format along with your phone number, I will contact you shorlty.


Thank you.


Sincerely yours,
Nazreen Seecharran
(212) 710-5527
nazreen@infotechnologiesinc.com


Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Info Technologies Inc. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices..

Thanks again.

Nazreen Seecharran
Info Technologies Inc.
(212) 710-5527
nazreen@infotechnologiesinc.com
www.infotechnologiesinc.com

 

 

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive