Saturday, January 8, 2011

[itroundtable] Update from Peter Lutz [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Peter Lutz included below]

Happy New Year ! I wish everyone success and happiness in 2011 and luck in landing or finding a more fulfilling position with challenge and growth.


I am a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager with experience in the insurance and healthcare industries. I bridge the gap between business and technology by defining and managing business requirements, creating improved processes and managing the relationship between business and application development teams to ensure that business objectives are achieved successfully. 
I am seeking a Lead Business Analyst/Project Management/Product Management position in the NY, NJ or CT metropolitan area.

Several of the companies that I am interested in are listed below. My full marketing plan and target list is attached. Any connections, leads or referrals would be very helpful to me in my search.

Insurance
  • Axa Equitable
  • Swiss Re
  • Aetna
  • Travelers
  • Prudential
  • CIT

Healthcare
  • United Health Group
  • Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield
  • Quest Diagnostics
  • Wellpoint
  • GE Healthcare

If I can assist you with referrals to anyone in my network, please let me know. If you would like to learn more about Business Analysis and various websites and networking groups that are relevant to the Business Analyst profession, please let me know and I'd  be glad to share that information with you.

Sincerely,

Peter

--
Peter Lutz
(908) 672-9150
"Bridging the gaps between Business and Information Technology"

email - lutzpf@gmail.com
Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/in/peterlutz
Twitter - twitter.com/peterlutz
Facebook - www.facebook.com/peterlutz
Resume - peterlutz.emurse.com

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Peter Lutz

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive