Wednesday, April 22, 2009

[itroundtable] Hi ~



Hi ~
Long time not contact you~ I am so missing you!
Hope everything is going on well.
One more wonderful thing want to share with you, I found one good website which sells all kinds of electronic products.
I already bought a lot of goods from him and now became my best friend now.
 U also can click in his website : <http://www.my-maill.com> If you can introduce customers to him,you will be gave 20% of the total amount .
Which same as me now~

Please try it~


--
Peter Lutz
"Bridging the gaps between Business and Information Technology"

lutzpf@gmail.com
Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/in/peterlutz
Twitter - twitter.com/peterlutz
Resume - peterlutz.emurse.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive