Sunday, March 6, 2011

[WNO] Digest Number 816

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
Dynamic Business Attorney From: ronmoss

Message

1.

Dynamic Business Attorney

Posted by: "ronmoss" ronmoss@yahoo.com   ronmoss

Sat Mar 5, 2011 8:02 am (PST)



I believe I would be of great value to almost any organization and am seeking the right opportunity.

I am a creative, strategic, outside-the-box attorney with over 30 years of wide-ranging international legal and business experience, including: business planning and strategy; corporate finance and governance; negotiation and drafting of contracts, including technology licensing agreements; initial public and secondary offerings; private placements; '34 Act reports; mergers and acquisitions; and securitizations. I also have a Masters in Social Work, which I believe has made me a much better attorney.

I am a devoted, detail oriented, hard worker. Nothing would make me happier than an opportunity to use all my skills and potential.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive