Friday, October 21, 2011

[itroundtable] Re: Contact information

 

Steve,
 
I am forwarding your contact info to a few of the I.T. networking groups that I belong to.
 
Also, please send me a Linkedin connection invitation. I have a large and diverse network of contacts whom I can refer you to.
 
I.T. Networking Groups
 
1) The Breakfast Club of New Jersey - www.thebreakfastclubnj.com - I am a long-time member of this group and attend meetings which are held monthly. If you're interested, I can provide details or you can check them out on this website.
2) MIS Network Associates (MNA)
3) PSG Technology - (Professional Services Group - NJ Dept of Labor)
4) AITP - Association of Information Technology Professionals - I am a member of and Secretary for the Garden State Chapter of AITP - meetings are held monthly and if you would like details, please let me know.
5) IT Roundtable
6) IT NTWK NJ
Hopefully, you can source an Essbase developer in one or more of these groups.
 
Please let me know if I can assist you in any other searches you're working on now or in the future.
 
Sincerely yours,
 
Peter
 
--
Peter Lutz
(908) 672-9150
"Bridging the gaps between Business and Information Technology"

email - lutzpf@gmail.com
Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/in/peterlutz
Twitter - twitter.com/peterlutz
Facebook - www.facebook.com/peterlutz
Resume - peterlutz.emurse.com


On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Stephen Chiarello <schiarello@celerity.com> wrote:

Peter,

 

It was a pleasure speaking with you just now. I appreciate any help you can give me with finding  some  Essbase Developer resources.

 

 

Thanks,

 

Steve A. Chiarello

Senior Technical Recruiter

Phone:  (212) 786-7448

Fax:       (212) 786-7444
One Penn Plaza 

36th floor

New York, NY  10119

www.CELERITY.com

 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive