Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Re: [itroundtable] Coming in for a Landing ...

 

It seems as though this has indeed been a good week for sharing news with the group.  I too have landed a position and started this week.  I am now working at a consulting firm in Westfield, Atlas Data, and will be supporting their Practice Manager.  

I too, would like to thank all of you who have shared support, ideas and leads and commiserated when needed.  It was all very appreciated.

Best regards and wishes for all things good to all of you,
Laura Pinto

--- On Tue, 4/6/10, Linda <lros@verizon.net> wrote:

From: Linda <lros@verizon.net>
Subject: [itroundtable] Coming in for a Landing ...
To: itroundtable@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 3:46 PM

 

Some good news to share with the group.

The many months of answering adds and networking have payed off. I have landed a new position and I start Monday. My new position is with an insurance company, Chartis Insurance in Parsippany NJ. I am the new Change Control coordinator for the SAP group. I am beyond thrilled to be changing industries, I was previously working in pharmaceuticals, and to be rejoining the ranks of the employed.

I would like to thank all those I met at the IT Roundtable for their help, encouragement and the many job leads passed along (Thank you John!).

I will not say good-by because it is a small world and as was told to me many times during this process.. you never know. Instead of good-bye I offer a final word of thanks until we meet again.

Regards
Linda Ros


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive