Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[itroundtable] FW: Introduction and job opportunity



Please contact the recruiter if interested

 

From: Bill Vega [mailto:bvega@vegastargrp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 08:26
To: 'Nicholas Depierro'
Subject: Introduction and job opportunity

 

Hello Nicholas,

My name is Bill Vega, I am a recruiter and I have been fortunate to have helped many people find jobs that they love.

I am currently conducting a search for a Senior Java Developer, and I came across your name. If you do not possess the skills for this position or you are over-qualified, I apologize. If you are interested, and available for a long term consulting assignment, please contact me.

If you are not interested, but know someone who might be, please forward them my information.

Thank you for your time.

 

Regards,

Bill

 

Bill Vega
Vega Star Group
647 East 14th Street
New York, NY 10009

T: 212-673-2403
F: 212-533-0139

www.vegastargrp.com

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive