Thursday, January 27, 2011

[itroundtable] Job Lead: Full Time - Program/Project Manager Roles - Major Insurance Firm in PA - $ 150k Comp

 

All,
 
Please self-screen and if you a match, please contact the recruiter listed below (Jayson Amoroso) and let him know that I referred you.
 
Please do not contact me or send me your resume. I am not the hiring manager and I am not the recruiter. I am merely passing along this job lead.
 
Thank you and best wishes for your success.
 
Sincerely,
 
Peter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Recruiter <info@newwayrecruiting.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Subject: Networking - Full Time - Program/Project Manager Roles
To: lutzpf@gmail.com


Hey Peter,

 

I am a technical recruiter and I'm recruiting for 2 Program/Project Manager roles at a major Insurance Firm in PA, total comp in the 150K range.

I wanted to see if you knew anybody that maybe interested. Please feel free to forward my contact information and the requirement below

to anybody you feel might be a good fit.

 

 

Ideal candidate will have Medicare experience (Claims and/or Calls), strong Project Management skills, Six Sigma certification/training, and former Audit/Audit Lead experience.

Looking to fill 2 roles, one in leadership of the Project Management Functions.

           

Sincerely,

 

Jayson L. Amoroso

Senior Technical Recruiter

New Way Recruiting

(610)-723-1743

 




--
Peter Lutz
(908) 672-9150
"Bridging the gaps between Business and Information Technology"

email - lutzpf@gmail.com
Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/in/peterlutz
Twitter - twitter.com/peterlutz
Facebook - www.facebook.com/peterlutz
Resume - peterlutz.emurse.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive