Sunday, January 23, 2011

[itroundtable] LEAD: BI Consultants

 

I find myself with a shortage of people to work on engagements that are popping right now.  As you know Cognizant does most of its own recruiting (excepting executive ranks) and there is a need for us to hire into a number of ranks. I have several open reqs for my team and I will have needs for people who can work as data architects and solution architects

 

If there are folks who can do this (I am not looking for Project Manager generalists, I need people with solid experience in business intelligence, data warehousing or advanced analytics who have stayed technically current while moving into senior ranks) I would like to speak to them.  I will be out of pocket from Feb 1 through Feb 15, if they can get their stuff together and email me at mark.albala@cognizant.com, I would like to get them into the hopper.

 

Thanks

 

Mark Albala

Practice Director, North America

Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing

Cognizant Business Solutions

973 337 9674 (my office cell phone)

 

MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates:

Jan 25th Reg Mtg - 6 pm - Berman Larson Kane Offices, Paramus - DO NOT use GPS for directions - Bring 15 copies of your resume

Feb 8th Combined Tues Dinner Mtg - 6pm - Assoc of Women in Computing - Totowa - Rod Colon - Networking: Do You Get It?

Mar 29th - Tues Dinner Mtg - Recruiter Night Out - Moderator - Bob Larson Berman Larson Kane

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive