Friday, March 26, 2010

[itroundtable] Fwd: Unix Administrator Opportunity in Richardson, TX!!

 

Please respond directly to the recruiter if interested:

-----Original Message-----
From: <RSaylo@eclaro.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Unix Administrator Opportunity in Richardson, TX!!

Hi Joseph,

My name is Regie Saylo. I am a Recruiter with Eclaro International.  We are first tier suppliers of technical services to several Fortune 500 companies.

I came across your posting and this seemed like the type of opportunity that would be of interest to you. 

Richardson, TX


Candidate will use the following skill set to maintain and support development and QA environments.
Skill sets required:
Working knowledge of networking essential
VMWare knowledge
Solaris administration experience essential. Solaris 8-10
Centos/Red Hat administration experience essential
Windows administration a plus
Oracle DB a plus
Effective verbal and written communication skills


If you are still looking for a new opportunity, I would like to discuss this at your earliest convenience.  Please email me a word attachment of your resume to
rsaylo@eclaroIT.com. I can be reached at the numbers below.
If you are not still looking for a new opportunity, but might know someone who is, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along my details.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.  I look forward to speaking with you!

If you would like to learn more about our company, please visit us at www.eclaroIT.com.

Regards,
Regie

Regie Saylo

Eclaro International, Inc
Telephone  646-695-2936
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Eclaro. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.
Regie


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive